- No cancellations will be taken over call or whatsapp msg. Please reply to the email of payment receipt that you have received at the time of booking.
- Free Cancellation upto 15 days before the departure date
- 14 Days to 10 days of Departure date. 25% of the total trip cost along with the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- 9 Days to 6 Days of Departure date. 50% of the total trip cost along with the booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- 5 Days to Trip Departure date. 100% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- No Show. No refund.
In the circumstances of harsh weather conditions, public protests, natural calamities, viz landslides or any other unforeseen circumstances and government orders/instructions, we will work out the best suitable alternate/ plans or trips/treks. Sometimes, if for the above reasons certain activities are cancelled, Indian Excursion will provide the best alternative however, no refunds will be provided.
If any trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.), Indian Excursion will either issue a trek credit voucher for the full amount or a possible alternate trek. The credit voucher for the same amount can be redeemed for the same trek or another trek in the next 365 days from the trek departure date.
If any trek or trip cannot be completed due to natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, etc.) no refund would be provided. In such conditions, any extra expenses will also be borne by the customer. The company will not be liable.
Cancellations policy may differ during the peak season and popular places.