We are taking maximum precautions in all our trips so ensure that you have a safe journey:
- It’s important that everyone who is travelling should follow standard covid-19 guidelines like wearing a mask in public places, regularly sanitizing hands and belongings and keep social distancing where possible. We expect all guests in all our travel to maintain and follow the guidelines.
- All our staff and members who facilitate your travel will also be following the guidelines. It will include regular temperature checks, hand sanitization, sanitizing the vehicles and accommodations regularly.
- Our staff will always wear masks and maintain social distancing.
- We reserve the right to deny travel to any member who is either not following the standard guidelines or having symptoms related to Covid-19. No refunds will be given in such cases
The following requirements are to be fulfilled by each participant:
- Aarogya Setu App should be downloaded on their phone and show ‘Safe’ status
- Maintaining social distancing while travelling, having meals, etc.
- Wearing of a mask at all times (except during mealtimes).
- Any traveller displaying symptoms of Covid-19, such as cough and fever, may be asked to exit from the trip ( without any refund ) for the safety of the other passengers.
- Any other government restrictions that may be applicable.