Kanha National Park in Madhya Pradesh is not only the best national park with highest number of tiger count but also a beautiful national park with dense jungle, amazing meadows and breath taking landscapes. It is a perfect place for travelers looking for natural beauty, inner solace, wildlife, bird watching, holidaying with family, learning, photography etc
Kanha - Call of the wild !
( 4N-5D ) - Jabalpur - Kanha National Park- Jabalpur
4N-5D @ INR 19500 Per Person
Meals Included | Stay Included | Transport Included
Fully Managed & Guided Trip
You can book your slot by paying 10% of the booking amount in advance
Jabalpur – KANHA – Jabalpur
Day 1 :Jabalpur: Arrival, meet and greet, transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 2 : Jabalpur-Kanha: Transfer to Kanha National Park. P.M Exclusive Jeep Safari. Overnight at the Jungle Resort.
Day 3 :Kanha: A.M & P.M Safari. Overnight.
Day 4 :Kanha -Jabalpur: A.M Safari. Transfer to Jabalpur. Rope way over the Dhuandhar water falls. Overnight at Jabalpur.
Day 5 :Departure: Morning boat ride at Bheraghat. transfer to the airport. The tour ends.
Day 01 : Jabalpur- The Marbel Rock City.
Arrival at the Jabalpur airport. Received and transferred to the hotel.
Bheraghat in Jabalpur is the world famous natural wonder. Narmada river flows between the seven coloured marbel mountains. The boat ride here is an amazing experience.
Day 2 : Jabalpur-Kanha: (190 kms, 4 hours drive)
Meet the group and group leader, have a small introduction and leave for Kanha. Departure time will be 8:00 from Jabalpur in a tempo traveller exclusively booked for our group. On the way, stop for tea at a comfortable restaurant. On arrival check-in the jungle Resort. Relax in the resort and have some leisure time. After enjoying Lunch, move out for the Exclusive open Jeep Safari deep inside the national park. Come back in the evening and enjoy the tea/coffee. After the refresing shower enjoy the dinner, a session of dumb charades or music or any other group activity (optional).
Day 3 :Kanha National Park:
Wake up early morning and have tea cookies, later proceed for the jungle to see the wild animals and the mighty tiger. Come back to the resort for the breakfast and a refreshing shower thereafter. Relax in the resort and have some leisure time. After enjoying Lunch, move out for the once again in the Kanha tiger reserve to spot the tigers and other wild animals in their most original habitate. Back to the resort after the sunset. Bonfire with veg snacks in the evening.
Day 4 : Kanha- Jabalpur (Stay at Bheraghat):
Leave early morning ( 5 AM ) for the exclusive jeep safari and get a chance to see the famous Bengal tigers at Kanha. Back from safari by 11 AM. Have breakfast and drive to Jabalpur and check-in the hotel at Bheraghat overlooking the river Narmada. After a little leisure move out to see the Dhuandhar waterfalls and enjoy the rope way over the water falls. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Departure:
Early morning proceed for the boat ride trip at Bherghat and enjoy the beauty of this natural wonder. Come back at the hotel for a shower and breakfast thereafter. Departure from resort by 11 A.M and stopover for famous 10th century Chunseth yogini temple and Balance rock. Later you will be transferred to the airport. Trip ends.
- Accommodation in a 3-4 star hotel/resort. On double sharing, Couples will be given private rooms.
- 4 Breakfast , 4 Lunch and 4 Dinners
- Morning evening with tea/coffee with cokkies.
- First aid, medical kit in the vehicle.
- Qualified & professional leader and guides.
- Transport Jabalpur – Kanha – Jabalpur in chauffeur driven Toyota Innova OR Force traveler depending on the group size.
- 04 Exclusive Jeep Safaris in the core zone at the Kanha National Park with the services of the guide.
- 04 entrances at the Kanha National Park for core zones.
- Rope way over the Dhunadhar water falls.
- Boat ride over the Narmada river flowing between the marble mountains.
- GST 5% included within the cost.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit from Jabalpur to Kanha and back.
- Any extra personal food orders during the trip.
- Any kind of emergency evacuation charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary.
Suggested Packing List
Here are some suggested items you should pack for this trip. A more precise list of items will be shared with the final group depending on the date and season of travel
- Light cotton cloths, etc, ( June)
- Refillable water bottle to avoid any non-bio degradable waste to the environment
- Day bag to keep things like sunglasses, water bottle, sunscreen, etc
- Good quality walking / trekking shoes
- Optional items like neck pillow for overnight journey, power banks, personal medical kit, etc
The group size will be limited to a max of 16 participants ( including one group leader ) OR a minimum of 6 participants ( excluding one group leader )
Kanha has good connectivity. Jio, Airtel, Voda & BSNL internet works fine here. The speed is not very high though and depends on your location at a particular time ie: You may not get proper connectivity during jungle safari and inside the fort
Kids can surely come along and they will love the wildlife and safari
The pickup point will be either the Jabalpur airport or Jabalpur Railway Station.
Food is NOT provided by our side during the transit from Jabalpur to Kanha and back. However there will be sufficient and flexible stops if someone needs to buy anything. The included meals during your stay at Kanha are given in the itinerary.
Our tour guide will be having some basic medicines with him but it is advisable that you carry your own medication on the trek.
Once you confirm the trip and are done with the booking, we will send you the packing list according to the trip season.
Tempo Traveller for group 0f 8 or more people, Innova for upto 6 people
The given itinerary is fixed and cannot be changed.However we also provide a customized itinerary if you wish to travel without a group. You can email/whatsapp us regaring the customized trip.
Jabalpur- Kanha – Jabalpur ( 4N-5D)
Trip Type : Fully Managed & Guided Group Tour
Cost : INR 19500 / Person
Inclusions : Meals | Stay | Transport
– Jungle Safari at Kanha
– Boat ride at Bheraghat
– Rope way at Dhunadhar water falls
– Balance Rock sight seeing.