Experience enchanting places of Madhya Pradesh; Bheraghat the natural wonder, dense forest of Bandhavgarh and the see the mighty tiger here. The world UNESCO heritage site Khajuraho temples, the historic chattris of Orchha and the fort and palace at Gwalior are calling you to experience them as well. The trip promises to be a fun-filled and life time experience with some rustic charm, adventure, wildlife, culture and truly unseen colors of this beautiful state of Madhya Pradesh.
The Taste of Madhya Pradesh
Jabalpur - Bheraghat - Bandhavgarh National Park - Khajuraho - Orchha - Gwalior - (7 N / 8 D)
Enquire for FREE for a Fully managed and Customized trip to Madhya Pradesh with hotels Included | Transport Included | Activities & Experiences Included
The tour can be further customized as per your interest, days in hands & places to be incorporated.
Day 1 - Jabalpur-The Marble City
Arrival at Jabalpur Airport/Rly Stn. You will be received and transferred to the hotel. Experience the Aarti of sacred river Narmada at Gwarighat in the evening with all the hindu rituals. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 - Bheraghat -Bandhavgarh N.P
After the breakfast check-out and drive to Bheraghat enroute visit the Balance rock. On arrival at Bheraghat proceed for the boat ride over the Narmada river flowing between the marble mountains. Later visit the 10th century Chousat Yogini temple, enjoy the rope way over the famous waterfall Dhuandhar. After the lunch drive to Bandhavgarh and check-in the jungle resort.
Day 3 - Bandhavgarh
Early morning visit the jungle and if lucky see the mighty tiger in all its glory . Also see the beauty of the jungle , its animals and variety of birds. Come back at the resort for the breakfast. Have a refreshing shower and relax thereafter. After the lunch set out once again for the jungle safari deep inside the Bandhavgarh National Park. Come back to your jungle resort by evening. Evening at leisure.
Day 4 - Khajuraho
After an early breakfast leave for Khajuraho. On arrival check-in the hotel. Enjoy the evening sound and light show at Khajuraho temples. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 - Orchha
After breakfast proceed to the sightseeing tour of Khajuraho which includes the western, eastern and southern group of temples. After lunch, drive to Orchha and check-in the hotel. Enjoy the evening sound and light show at Orchha Palace.
Day 6 - Gwalior
After breakfast proceed for the sightseeing tour of Orchha and visit the historical monuments viz, Orchha Fort complex, famous Chatteris of Orchha, the one and only Ram Raja temple. Later after the lunch drive to Gwalior check-in the hotel at Gwalior on arrival.
Day 7 - Gwalior
After the breakfast proceed for the sightseeing tour of Gwalior which includes the historical monuments viz Gwalior Fort ,Chatteri of Rani Laxmi Bai, Gujrai Mahal, Man Mandir Palace, Suraj Kund, Teli ka Mandir, Sas Bahu ka mandir. After the lunch visit Jas Vila Palace and Museum and Tansen’s tomb. Evening at leisure.
Day 8 - Departure
At an appropriate time you will be transferred to the airport to board your return flight. The tour ends.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- Your stay at Bandhavgarh included all meals.
- First aid, medical kit in the vehicle.
- Transport Jabalpur to Gwalior in a chauffeur driven Exclusive Car.
- 02 Exclusive Jeep Safaris at the Bandhavgarh National Park with the services of the Guide.
- Entry Ticket of Bandhavgarh National Park.
- Boat ride trip over the river Narmada at Bheraghat.
- Rope way over the Dhuandhar water falls.
- Any kind of personal expenses ( Telephone, Laundry, Camera fees at the monuments )
- Food during the transit .
- Any extra personal food orders during the trip
- Entry tickets at the Historical Monuments.
- Entry tickets of the Sound and light shows at Khajuraho and Orchha Mahal.
- Any kind of emergency evacuation charges
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary.
The Taste of Madhya Pradesh ( 7N-8D)
Trip Type : Fully Managed & Customized Tour
Evening Arti of Narmada River at Gwarighat, Jabalpur.
Boat Ride at Bheraghat.
Rope way at Dhuandhar.
- Two Exclusive Jeep Safaris at the Bandhavgarh National Park with the services of the Guide.
- Sound and light shows at Khajuraho temple.
- Sound and light shows at Orchha Mahal.