Calm & Tranquil Barot
( 2N-3D ) - Delhi - Barot - Delhi
2N-3D @ INR 9900 Per Person
Meals Included | Stay Included | Transport Included
Fully Managed & Guided Trip
You can book your slot by paying 10% of the booking amount in advance
Delhi – Barot – Delhi
Day 0 : Start from New Delhi. Overnight journey by Force Traveller
Day 1 : Arrive @ Barot by 10 AM, check into hotel. Local Sightseeing and village trek
Day 2 : Local sightseeing, Walks and picnic around Uhl river, Trout fish farming and village treks
Day 3 : Day drive back to Delhi
Day 0 : Delhi to Barot Overnight Drive
Meet the group and group leader, have a small introduction and leave for Barot. Departure time will be 7:00 pm from New Delhi in a tempo traveller exclusively booked for our group. On the way, stop for dinner at a comfortable restaurant. Overnight drive.
Day 1 : Local Sightseeing
Wake up in beautiful Himachal. Barot is 480 kms from Delhi, we should reach there by 10:00 AM. Check into your rooms. Enjoy a shower and breakfast / brunch. Later move out for relaxing and rejuvenating walk along the riverside and familiarize yourself with the place. In the afternoon we will visit the famous Barot temple and Shanan Hydel Project (which is the main reason for Barot’s existence itself). The project’s history dates back to 1924 and it was built by a British officer Col. Betty.
Evenings will be cold, so get back to the hotel by Sunset. Bonfire with veg snacks in the evening on the riverside. Later, enjoy dinner, a session of dumb charades or music or any other group activity also alongside the river, optionally take a walk around and enjoy the beautiful clear view of the stars at night.
Day 2 : Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit the trout fish farming plant, and enjoy actual fishing there ( if you have not done fishing before it’s a must do activity ). Later move to Nargu Wildlife Sanctuary and if you are lucky you can spot the Himalayan Monal, Black Bear, and Ghoral there. Back to the hotel by evening. Enjoy the bonfire with tea and evening snacks. Later enjoy dinner, a session of dumb charades, music or any other group activity alongside the river and appreciate the calm and peace here.
Day 3 : Departure from Barot
Enjoy your breakfast and check out by 7 AM. Start for New Delhi by Force traveller. Reach Delhi by evening. Trip Ends.
- Accommodation in the homestay on double/triple sharing, Couples will be given private tents.
- 3 Breakfast (Day 1, 2 & 3), 02 Dinners (Day 1 and 2).
- Bonfire with tea and snacks on day 1 and 2.
- First aid, medical kit in the vehicle.
- Qualified & professional leader and guides.
- Transport Delhi – Barot – Delhi in chauffeur driven Toyota Innova OR Force traveler depending on the group size.
- GST 5% included within the cost.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit from Delhi to Barot and back.
- Any extra personal food orders during the trip.
- Local tickets and entry costs on locations.
- Any kind of emergency evacuation charges
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary.
Suggested Packing List
Here are some suggested items you should pack for this trip. A more precise list of items will be shared with the final group depending on the date and season of travel
- Raincoat, umbrella if it’s a monsoon trip ( June – Aug )
- Warm jackets and thermals if it’s a winter trip ( Nov – March)
- Refillable water bottle to avoid any non-bio degradable waste to the environment
- Day bag to keep things like sunglasses, water bottle, sunscreen, etc
- Good quality walking / trekking shoes
- Optional items like neck pillow for overnight journey, power banks, personal medical kit, etc.
Delhi – Barot – Delhi ( 2N-3D)
Trip Type : Fully Managed & Guided Group Tour
Cost : INR 9900 / Person
Inclusions : Meals | Stay | Transport
– Forest walks
– Riverside walks & picnic
– Rural Village safari with lunch (organic food)
– Trout Fish farming and fishing
– Nargu wildlife santuary
– Bonfire & Games
Optional Activities :
– Paragliding in Bir Billing
– Visit to Dharamsala / McLeodganj
– Triund Trek & McLeodganj