The Majestic Ladakh Road Trip
( 10N-11D ) - Delhi - Leh - Delhi
10N-11D @ INR 28500/- Per Person
Meals Included | Stay Included | Transport Included
Fully Managed & Guided Trip
You can book your slot by paying 10% of the booking amount in advance
Day 01: Delhi – Manali
Day 02: Manali
Day 03: Manali –Jispa
Day 04: Jispa – Leh
Day 05: Leh
Day 06: Leh – Nubra
Day 07: Nubra – Pangong
Day 08: Pangong – Leh
Day 09: Leh – Sarchu
Day 10: Sarchu – Manali
Day 11: Delhi
Day 1: Start from Delhi - Overnight journey to Manali
Meet the group and group leader at the pickup point at Delhi. Have a small introduction, orientation and tour briefing. We will board a Volvo bus and leave for Manali. It will be an overnight journey. Departure time will be 7:00 pm from New Delhi. On the way, stop for dinner at a comfortable restaurant.
Day 2: Explore Manali
Reach Manali in the morning and check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. We can go for cafe hopping and local sightseeing. Evening group activities followed by dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Manali - Jispa ( 95 Km - 4 Hrs Drive )
After breakfast, proceed towards Jispa en-route passing by Rohtang Pass. It will be approx 4 hour ( 95 Km) drive via Atal Tunnel. Reach the beautiful, calm and picturesque Jispa. Check into swiss tents and the rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy the meals with the group members and bond around the bonfire in the night. Overnight stay in Jispa.
Day 4: Jispa - Leh ( 330 Km - 9 Hrs Drive )
After an early breakfast we will drive to Leh. It will be a beautiful & picturesque 9-10 hr drive. The entire route is a visual delight. We will do small stops at Keylang, Pang and Tanglangla pass. We should be reaching Leh by evening and check into our hotel. Rest of the evening is at leisure followed by dinner. If time permits members can explore Leh market and mall road.
Day 5: Explore Leh
The entire day today is dedicated to sightseeing around Leh. We will visit Kargil war museum, Magnetic hill. Gurudwara Pathar Sahib ( we will have langar at Pathar Sahib), visit Indus and Zanskar junction, Thiksey Monastery, Shey Monastery and Shanti stupa. Back to the hotel in the evening.
Day 6: Leh - Nubra Valley ( 130 Km - 7 Hrs Drive)
After an early breakfast we will proceed to Nubra Valley. It will be a relaxed 7 Hrs drive and we should reach Nubra by 3 PM. On the way to Nubra we will stop at Khardung La which is one of the highest motorable roads in the world. At Khardung La we will have time for a short snack-break and photography. We will also be visiting the Diskit Monastery en-route to Nubra. Upon arrival in Nubra check into the Campsite and thereafter we shall visit Hundar and we can enjoy a fun ride on Double Hump Bactrian Camels. (on additional expenses). Overnight stay at the campsite near Hundar village in Nubra Valley.
Day 7: Nubra - Pangong Tso ( 240 Km - 7 Hrs Drive )
After an early breakfast we will check out from Nubra and proceed for Pangong Tso and should arrive there at around 3 PM. On arrival, check into the campsite and enjoy the spectacular shades and visual panoramas of Pangong Lake. Entire evening at leisure at the lake, which will be followed by dinner. If the sky is clear you can see the amazing Milky Way as you have never seen before at midnight. Overnight stay in Pangong.
Day 8: Pangong Tso - Leh ( 330 Km - 9 Hrs Drive )
We will check out from Pangong after an early breakfast and proceed back to Leh. It will be approx 9 hrs drive and we will reach Leh by evening. Rest of the day at leisure in Leh. Dinner and overnight stay at Leh.
Day 9: Leh - Sarchu ( 280 Km - 8 Hrs Drive)
We will head to Sarchu after an early breakfast. We will come across several military camps. We will also cross Pang village en route. Stay overnight at Sarchu in one of the camps set up by locals. You can have warm tea and food at the local stalls.
Day 10: Sarchu - Manali ( 220 Km - 8 Hrs Drive )
We will proceed back to Manali via Jispa and Rohtang Pass. On arrival in Manali in the evening we will freshen up and take an overnight bus from Manali for our final trip back to Delhi.
Day 11: Arrival In Delhi
We’ll reach Delhi early in the morning with awesome memories of the trip and lifetime friendships. Tour Ends.
- Accommodation in the hotels / camps on double/triple sharing, Couples will be given private tents.
- Meal Plan: MAP ( Breakfast + Dinner, starting from the Day 2 till Day 10 )
- First aid, medical kit in the vehicle.
- Friendly, & knowledgeable group leader throughout the tour.
- Delhi – Manali bus tickets
- GST 5% included within the cost.
- Inner Line Permits
- First Aid kit
- Any expense on any items / services / purchases which are personal in nature, such as medicines, toiletries, tips, creams, snacks, food orders, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Any meals or food not mentioned in inclusions. We pay for what we eat.
- Cost of entries and tickets of any locations / monuments.
- Any medical expenses.
- Any kind of emergency evacuation charges
- Any other expenses not specifically mentioned in the Inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation policy
- Covid guidelines
- Participants will be respectful to fellow guests and trip organisers.
- All participants will have to follow the set itinerary and guidelines of the group leader.
- We expect participants to show a little degree of flexibility during the tour.
- We expect all participants to self analyze and ensure that they are physically fit or not for this tour before joining.
- We expect participants to follow the general covid guidelines ( wearing a mask, carrying sanitizer, keep sanitizing, use of arogya setu app ). At the back-end we will also be following the covid guidelines ( temperature checks of staff, sanitizing the accommodations, etc ).
Delhi – Leh – Delhi ( 10N-11D)
Trip Type : Fully Managed & Guided Group Tour
Cost : INR 28500 / Person
Inclusions : Meals | Stay | Transport
- Suitable for all age groups.
- Carefully chosen mixed group of like minded travel lovers and enthusiasts only
- Perfectly safe for solo travellers ( esp. females )
- Relaxed trip. Covering all major destinations of Ladakh without any stress or hurry