Ranthambore National Park is a vast wildlife reserve near the town of Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan. Ranthambore is home to tigers, leopards and marsh crocodiles. Its landmarks include the 10th-century Ranthambore Fort, on a hilltop, and the Ganesh Mandir temple. Also in the park, Padam Talao Lake is known for its abundance of water lilies.
( 1N-2D ) - Delhi - Ranthambore - Delhi
1N-2D @ INR 7999 Per Person
Meals Included | Stay Included | Transport Included
Fully Managed & Guided Trip
You can book your slot by paying 10% of the booking amount in advance
Delhi – Ranthambore – Delhi
Day 0 : Start from New Delhi. Overnight journey by Force Traveller
Day 1 : Arrive @ Ranthambore, check into resort. Local Sight Seeing – Visit to Ranthambore Fort and Trinetra Ganesh Temple
Day 2 : Morning RTR Safari. Departure from resort at 11 AM. Enroute stopover at Bhangarh Fort. Arrive @ Delhi by 8PM
Day 0 : Delhi to Ranthambore Overnight Drive
Meet the group and group leader, have a small introduction and leave for Ranthambore. Departure time will be 7:00 pm from New Delhi in a tempo traveller exclusively booked for our group. On the way, stop for dinner at a comfortable restaurant. Overnight drive.
Day 1 : Ranthambore Fort
Wake up in Rajasthan. Sawai Madhopur is 390 kms from Delhi, we should reach there by 8:00 AM. Check into resort, enjoy a shower and breakfast. Relax in the resort and have some leisure time. After enjoying Lunch, move out for the Ranthambore fort & Trinetra Ganesh Temple. Back to the resort by sunset. Bonfire with veg snacks in the evening. Later, enjoy dinner, a session of dumb charades or music or any other group activity.
Day 2 : Morning RTR Safari
Leave early morning ( 6 AM ) for RTR safari and get a chance to see the famous Ranthambore tiger. Back from safari by 10 AM. Have breakfast, pack and ready for departure.
Day 2 : Bhangarh Fort
Departure from resort by 11 PM and stopover for famous and supposedly haunted Bangarh fort by 4 PM including a stopover for lunch. Spend 1 hr at Bhangarh fort and leave for Delhi by 5 PM. Arrive at Delhi by 10 PM. Trip ends.
- Accommodation in a 3 star resort. On double/triple sharing, Couples will be given private rooms.
- 2 Breakfast (Day 1, 2), 1 Lunch ( Day 1 ), 1 Dinner (Day 1).
- Bonfire with tea and snacks on day 1
- First aid, medical kit in the vehicle.
- Qualified & professional leader and guides.
- Transport Delhi – Ranthambore – Delhi in chauffeur driven Toyota Innova OR Force traveler depending on the group size.
- GST 5% included within the cost.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit from Delhi to Ranthambore and back.
- Any extra personal food orders during the trip.
- Local tickets and entry costs on locations.
- Local Guide Fee at Ranthambore fort.
- Any kind of emergency evacuation charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary.
Suggested Packing List
Here are some suggested items you should pack for this trip. A more precise list of items will be shared with the final group depending on the date and season of travel
- Light jackets, etc, for cool Rajasthani nights ( Nov – March)
- Refillable water bottle to avoid any non-bio degradable waste to the environment
- Day bag to keep things like sunglasses, water bottle, sunscreen, etc
- Good quality walking / trekking shoes
- Optional items like neck pillow for overnight journey, power banks, personal medical kit, etc.
The group size will be limited to a max of 16 participants ( including one group leader ) OR a minimum of 6 participants ( including one group leader )
No e-pass is required now.
Sawai Madhopur has good connectivity. Jio, Airtel, Voda & BSNL internet works fine here. The speed is not very high though and depends on your location at a particular time ie: You may not get proper connectivity during jungle safari and inside the fort
Kids can surely come along and they will love the wildlife and safari
The pickup point will be communicated to the final group in advance as it will depend on the participants. Generally the pickup points are in central locations in Delhi like Kashmiri Gate / RK Ashram, etc. Also, we can pickup / drop participants on route depending on the route and location of the trip.
Food is NOT provided by our side during the transit from Delhi to Ranthambore and back. However there will be sufficient and flexible stops if someone needs to buy anything. The included meals during your stay at Ranthambore are given in the itinerary.
Our tour guide will be having some basic medicines with him but it is advisable that you carry your own medication on the trek.
Once you confirm the trip and are done with the booking, we will send you the packing list according to the trip season.
Tempo Traveller for group 0f 8 or more people, Innova for upto 6 people
The given itinerary is fixed and cannot be changed.However we also provide a customized itinerary for Rajathan. Please check our detailed itinerary information to know more.
Delhi – Ranthambore – Delhi ( 1N-2D)
Trip Type : Fully Managed & Guided Group Tour
Cost : INR 7999 / Person
Inclusions : Meals | Stay | Transport
– Jungle Safari
– Ranthambore Fort
– Bhangarh Fort
– Bonfire & Games