Pachmarhi in Madhya Pradesh is not only Hill Station and was set up during the time of Raj. It offers to the visitor dense jungle, amazing valleys, waterfalls and breath taking landscapes. It is a perfect place for travelers looking for natural beauty, inner solace, wildlife, bird watching, holidaying with family, learning, photography etc
Pachmarhi -Close to the Nature
( 4N-5D ) - Bhopal - Pachmarhi- Bhopal
Enquire for FREE for a Fully managed and Customized trip to Pachmarhi with hotels Included | Transport Included | Activities & Experiences Included
The tour can be further customized as per your interest, days in hands, places, activities and experiences to be incorporated.
Bhopal – Pachmarhi – Bhopal
Day 1 :Bhopal-Pachmarhi: Arrival, at the airport meet and greet, drive to Pachmarhi. Enroute visit Bhimbetka Caves -the world heritage site. On arrival at Pachmarhi Check-in the hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 2 : Pachmarhi: Proceed for the half day sightseeing by Innova car Jata Shankar, Pandev Caves and lake. Overnight at the hotel in Pachmarhi.
Day 3 :Pachmarhi: Full Day Sightseeing in Pachmarhi by jeep which includes Jatashankat, Bee falls Emporium, Reech garh and Dhoopgarh. Night stay at Pachmarhi.
Day 4 :Pachmarhi -Bhopal: Transfer to Bhopal. Evening visit to the Bhojtal Lake and enjoy the boat ride. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 :Departure: Check -out and visit Snchi Stupa -a world heritage site. The tour ends.
Day 01 : Bhopal-Pachmarhi (210 km, 4.5 hours drive)
Arrival, at the Bhopal airport. You will be received and then drive to Pachmarhi. Enroute visit Bhimbetka Caves which is the world heritage site. On arrival at Pachmarhi Check-in the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel with the beautiful location.
Day 2 : Pachmarhi: (Full day guided sight seeing tour)
After the breakfast proceed for the Full Day Sightseeing in Pachmarhi in an exclusive open jeep. The sight seeing includes Jatashankat, Bee falls Emporium and Reech garh . Enjoy the beautiful sunset at Dhoopgarh. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 :Pachmarhi:(Half day guided sight seeing trip)
Enjoy the leisure filled breakfast in the hotel. Thereafter, proceed for the half day sightseeing by your car and visit Jata Shankar, Pandev Caves. Enjoy the boat ride at the lake. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 :Pachmarhi -Bhopal: (Sanchi Stupa Visit)
After the early morning breakfast drive to Bhopal. On arrival visit another world heritage site The Sanchi Stupa. Enjoy the evening at the Bhojtal Lake over a boat ride. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 :Bhopal- Departure:
Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel. At an appropriate time you will be transferred to the airport to board the flight for your return journey. The tour ends.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- First aid, medical kit in the vehicle.
- Transport Bhopal to Pachmarhi in a chauffeur driven Exclusive Car.
- Pachmarhi sight seeing in an Exclusive Jeep with the services of the Guide.
- Forest Entry Ticket at Pachmarhi.
- Sight seeing of the UNESCO world heritage sites namely Sanchi Stupa & Bhimbetka caves.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit from Bhopal to Pachmarhi and back.
- Any extra personal food orders during the trip.
- Any kind of emergency evacuation charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry tickets at the historical monuments. UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Guide charges at UNESCO world heritage site.
Suggested Packing List
Here are some suggested items you should pack for this trip. A more precise list of items will be shared with the final group depending on the date and season of travel
- Light cotton cloths, etc, ( June)
- Refillable water bottle to avoid any non-bio degradable waste to the environment
- Day bag to keep things like sunglasses, water bottle, sunscreen, etc
- Good quality walking / trekking shoes
- Optional items like neck pillow for overnight journey, power banks, personal medical kit, etc
The group size will be limited to a max of 16 participants ( including one group leader ) OR a minimum of 6 participants ( excluding one group leader )
Kanha has good connectivity. Jio, Airtel, Voda & BSNL internet works fine here. The speed is not very high though and depends on your location at a particular time ie: You may not get proper connectivity during jungle safari and inside the fort
Kids can surely come along and they will love the wildlife and safari
The pickup point will be either the Jabalpur airport or Jabalpur Railway Station.
Food is NOT provided by our side during the transit from Jabalpur to Kanha and back. However there will be sufficient and flexible stops if someone needs to buy anything. The included meals during your stay at Kanha are given in the itinerary.
Our tour guide will be having some basic medicines with him but it is advisable that you carry your own medication on the trek.
Once you confirm the trip and are done with the booking, we will send you the packing list according to the trip season.
Tempo Traveller for group 0f 8 or more people, Innova for upto 6 people
The given itinerary is fixed and cannot be changed.However we also provide a customized itinerary if you wish to travel without a group. You can email/whatsapp us regaring the customized trip.
Bhopal- Pachmarhi – Bhopal ( 4N-5D)
Trip Type : Fully Managed and customized tour.
Inclusions : Breakfast | Stay | Transport
– UNESCO world heritage sites namely Bhimbetka Caves & Sanchi Stupa
– Sight seeing of beautiful Pachmarhi.
-Stay in the Standard/Deluxe or Luxury hotels .